• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

For those proposing KU to the B1G…

I love Kansas basketball, but I wouldn’t add them.

I’d focus on the following schools. I’d also entertain the idea of letting Cincinnati in as they have a large enrollment and could take advantage of Big 10 money.

Notre Dame
Missouri
Iowa State
Virginia
Virginia Tech
Clemson

I love Kansas basketball, but I wouldn’t add them.

I’d focus on the following schools. I’d also entertain the idea of letting Cincinnati in as they have a large enrollment and could take advantage of Big 10 money.

Notre Dame
Missouri
Iowa State
Virginia
Virginia Tech
Clemson
I agree with three schools maybe a fourth. The other two no way and definitely not Cincinnati.

I agree with three schools maybe a fourth. The other two no way and definitely not Cincinnati.
Cinci wouldn’t be a first pick. But if we start moving towards monster leagues, they bring more to the table than Pittsburg or Louisville in my opinion. Of course they could go after the good PAC 12 schools. Logistically it would be a nightmare but they would be better than some of the schools I mentioned.

Cinci wouldn’t be a first pick. But if we start moving towards monster leagues, they bring more to the table than Pittsburg or Louisville in my opinion. Of course they could go after the good PAC 12 schools. Logistically it would be a nightmare but they would be better than some of the schools I mentioned.
I think the only way tge BIG expands is if the universities they add increase the value of the next media agreement. Otherwise those schools just take away from the pool of money that’s already split. To me it has to be blue blood programs that expand the footprint or nothing. Really Rutgers and Maryland shouldn’t be in our conference.

I think the only way tge BIG expands is if the universities they add increase the value of the next media agreement. Otherwise those schools just take away from the pool of money that’s already split. To me it has to be blue blood programs that expand the footprint or nothing. Really Rutgers and Maryland shouldn’t be in our conference.
Agree about Rutgers and Maryland.

You are new here! You will get used to us eventually. Some of us are more easy going than others. Some like to fight. Some like me stir the pot and watch the fight. We are actually fun once you get used to it.
Oh, it's all good. I have pretty thick skin. I'm new here, but I've been on other Husker boards and dealt with the same kind of people. When someone responds like that, I usually just bow out. They're looking for a fight and wanting to pick apart every little thing you type. Totally cool by me, I'll just bow out instead of going back and forth. Not worth my effort ;)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back