• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

For anyone that cares....

I have listened very little since Covid started. When I have listened they seem to talk a lot about fast food. Which is understandable they have nothing to talk about.

I don’t like Severe and Benning together that much. They both have very similar takes on things. I would rather have a little contrast.

I would rather listen to the guy that comes on second now. John Bishop I think it is.
I think it's Gary Sharp

Last edited:

I have listened very little since Covid started. When I have listened they seem to talk a lot about fast food. Which is understandable they have nothing to talk about.

I don’t like Severe and Benning together that much. They both have very similar takes on things. I would rather have a little contrast.

I would rather listen to the guy that comes on second now. John Bishop I think it is.
Severe is severely handicapped mentally. He has the same mentality as Sharp in that he thought that whatever he said was like a gift from god to us little people. Total tool.
yes the “food talk” that is a severe influence. On a sport talk show No less. I used to listen to sharp and Benning all the time. (I thought about something else when sharp was blabbering) Benning has/had some excellent insight on husker football. They would have some excellent guests on too. Needles to say I have no time for severe/Benning, quit listening very shortly after Severly limited severe came on.

Last edited:
Severe is severely handicapped mentally. He has the same mentality as Sharp in that he thought that whatever he said was like a gift from god to us little people. Total tool.
yes the “food talk” that is a severe influence. On a sport talk show No less. I used to listen to sharp and Benning all the time. (I thought about something else when sharp was blabbering) Benning has/had some excellent insight on husker football. They would have some excellent guests on too. Needles to say I have no time for severe/Benning.
At least Nick Bahe is gone. He was the worst. When his old buddy Matt Schick would call in it was like 2 12 year old girls giggling at Stuff.

I've been frustrated with 1620 lately also. Sometimes I just hung around for the guests that would be on. Was wondering if Big Red Wrap Up might be on tonight but don't see it listed.

I like Severe more than Sharpe. He's different and brings an interesting element to the show. I did like Sharpe better when he was with Benning though.

I think I made it through 5 minutes of a Bahe/Shtick segment once. I stuck my head into a blender immediately afterwards.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back