• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

For anyone that cares....

Not a big fan of the 1620 podcast change that they are doing on the Severe and Benning Show. They used to podcast each segment and now they podcast each hour in its entirety. I haven’t downloaded a podcast since the change because it is inconvenient to fast forward to find the interviews you want to listen to.

I enjoy their show but this change in podcast format is frustrating. So I guess I won’t listen to the interview.

Ok...rant over.

I guess I need to add this gif to my own post...

0*RPUxnwFT08KLyCzH.

Go Huskers!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Forde must be really hard up for clicks and attention. Things must not be going so well with his career. Maybe someone should call in to tell him things will be ok?

Forde must be really hard up for clicks and attention. Things must not be going so well with his career. Maybe someone should call in to tell him things will be ok?
Well he seems to move from gig to gig. Forty years ago working for SI would have been the pinochle of the profession. Now it would be way down on the list.

another hatchet job from PFft... a bitter Mizzou alum & hack. move along, as usual nothing to see here but "media" bias.

that said, we really gotta curtail the whining.

Not a big fan of the 1620 podcast change that they are doing on the Severe and Benning Show. They used to podcast each segment and now they podcast each hour in its entirety. I haven’t downloaded a podcast since the change because it is inconvenient to fast forward to find the interviews you want to listen to.

I enjoy their show but this change in podcast format is frustrating. So I guess I won’t listen to the interview.

Ok...rant over.

I guess I need to add this gif to my own post...

0*RPUxnwFT08KLyCzH.

Go Huskers!! :thumbsup:
I was so mad when I realized this while listening this week. There was 9 minutes of commercials before they started talking.

They should have pressed him harder when they asked why everyone is writing that Nebraska was threatening to leave the B1G and his response was “that’s what it sounded like to me.”

I was so mad when I realized this while listening this week. There was 9 minutes of commercials before they started talking.
I have listened very little since Covid started. When I have listened they seem to talk a lot about fast food. Which is understandable they have nothing to talk about.

I don’t like Severe and Benning together that much. They both have very similar takes on things. I would rather have a little contrast.

I would rather listen to the guy that comes on second now. John Bishop I think it is.

They should have pressed him harder when they asked why everyone is writing that Nebraska was threatening to leave the B1G and his response was “that’s what it sounded like to me.”
You knew it was going to be softball questions. They don’t want to piss Pat off.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back