• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked FNL visitors list: Updates Added From the Camp (6/23/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant wait to hear from someone who was actually there, any posters out there ?

Very well done camp, again. There were more cameras on the field as they put up a big screen on the east side to get a field view of the action. That wasn't there last year. It would be nice to get a program telling us who is wearing what number. I'd like to know who #10 WR was. He looked promising. It was pretty cool to see Micah Parsons line up at WR and DB. Incredible athlete. The one on ones portion of the camp, like last year, was the best part of camp. The crowd was definitely into it, which had to have made a huge impression on the camp attendees.

Overall, great experience. I was glad to see even more people turn out to this year's camp. I wonder if they can ever get 10K there.... that would be awesome.

Very cool, and thanks for all the updates. I wanted to drive my kids up, but my wife had surgery today so stayed with her. Maybe next year.

I know this kid's parents. His mom was a cheer leader at NP St. Pats when I went their. His Dad was the head football coach who won all of the State championships through the 80's 90's and 2000's. His Dad is basically St. Pats TO.

I know this kid's parents. His mom was a cheer leader at NP St. Pats when I went their. His Dad was the head football coach who won all of the State championships through the 80's 90's and 2000's. His Dad is basically St. Pats TO.
Here is an article that quotes his Dad. BTW the comparison to TO is not idle he built his teams through building a great weight lifting program. He was a UNK graduate/player. Of course then it was Kearney State.
http://www.knopnews2.com/content/ne...s-to-possible-NSAA-rule-change-410751205.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back