• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Florida State & Huskers only teams ranked in top 20 for offense and defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I haven't understood why everyone thinks so highly of FSU...they really haven't played anyone all year. They did beat Clemson, and their game against Florida is meh....namely because Florida doesn't really impress me either.

Notre Dame doesn't impress me but for some reason, people still rank them number 1.:confused:

Its almost like my opinion means nothing in the grand scheme of things.:(

I disagree.....

Oh c'mon, I think most of the criticisms that have been levied against the staff this year have been valid and fair. Let's wait until we win the division before drinking the whole glass of kool-aid. But we are sitting pretty right now :)

Last edited:
Yeah I haven't understood why everyone thinks so highly of FSU...they really haven't played anyone all year. They did beat Clemson, and their game against Florida is meh....namely because Florida doesn't really impress me either.
Ditto, I think they've beaten one ranked team all year and that loss to NC State is an awful, awful loss.

Can't say I have a problem with AP voters moving UCLA a slot ahead of us after they defeated USC. They did, after all, beat us.

While it is frustrating to drop a spot after a dominating win, I agree with this. It's hard to argue UCLA being ranked ahead of us.

No joke. What is Bo Pelini doing employing amateur yes-men instead of sinking $4m into coordinators?!

No kidding, we should have put the full court press on for Mike Stoops. Did you see Oklahoma's D last night?

While it is frustrating to drop a spot after a dominating win, I agree with this. It's hard to argue UCLA being ranked ahead of us.

Do you think UCLA would beat us on a neutral field? Thats what polls should really be about IMO. But they aren't and Notre Dame is #1.

My honest opinion where both teams are today....'no'....then again if we play UCLA again it will be on their home field...so who knows?...:)

Do you think UCLA would beat us on a neutral field? Thats what polls should really be about IMO. But they aren't and Notre Dame is #1.

Yeah this coaching staff sucks....well may not so much after a full season...and yes they have made some mistakes....but look at how this team has improved over the season...

No kidding, we should have put the full court press on for Mike Stoops. Did you see Oklahoma's D last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back