• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Florida State & Huskers only teams ranked in top 20 for offense and defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Go figure...the SOS that is....and yet the Huskers were dropped a spot by the AP voters today....Huskers D is now ranked 19th in the country....actually a spot above the O which is ranked 20th....go figure...huh?...:)

And to think some folks don't think we have a good coaching staff....go figure huh...:)

Kirk Bovill
@wahooslim

@HuskerExtraSip Florida State & Huskers only teams ranked in top 20 for offense and defense. Schedule strength? FSU-84, NEB-3. AP VOTERS?

@HuskerExtraSip USC is 1-4 against teams w winning records. Another poser. I listened to Kiffin boast of preseason #1 at USC jr day. Smh

Last edited:

And to think some folks don't think we have a good coaching staff....go figure huh...:)
Oh c'mon, I think most of the criticisms that have been levied against the staff this year have been valid and fair. Let's wait until we win the division before drinking the whole glass of kool-aid. But we are sitting pretty right now :)

Can't say I have a problem with AP voters moving UCLA a slot ahead of us after they defeated USC. They did, after all, beat us.

Florida State & Huskers only teams ranked in top 20 for offense and defense

UCLA beat USC in L.A. - while very few of the voters watched the NU game. NU, even when we were winning titles, was only begrudgingly accepted into the media hype club. We don't have a "market" that interests them.

Having said that, I don't have much problem with UCLA jumping us. If we just keep winning the polls will take care of themselves.

Yeah I haven't understood why everyone thinks so highly of FSU...they really haven't played anyone all year. They did beat Clemson, and their game against Florida is meh....namely because Florida doesn't really impress me either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back