• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fleck signs extension

And only $4MM in the second year

He's gotten a new deal every year since being here. I'm not worried about that at all. The U has extended Kill every year as well. Seems to be a common practice with the admin.

Leave it to Minnesota to brag about having 5000 less lakes than Wisconsin. :Rolleyes:

How WI defines a 'lake' and how MN defines a lake are two completely different bodies of water. Turns out, MN actually uses real measurements when defining a body of water as a lake. WI the bar is.. much lower. If we were to use either state's definition for a 'contest', MN would win. By both standards.

Fleck made a great comment immediately after the PSU game. He said (paraphrasing) his guys just find a way to win. People harped on them for nearly losing to SDSU and Georgia Southern, but they found a way to win. Other than Illinois, our team seems to find a way to lose. I think both can be infectious.

Last edited:

He's gotten a new deal every year since being here. I'm not worried about that at all. The U has extended Kill every year as well. Seems to be a common practice with the admin.

How WI defines a 'lake' and how MN defines a lake are two completely different bodies of water. Turns out, MN actually uses real measurements when defining a body of water as a lake. WI the bar is.. much lower. If we were to use either state's definition for a 'contest', MN would win. By both standards.
My point is...4MM is nothing for a school to swallow or an impediment for PJ to leave.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back