• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fleck signs extension

Leave it to Minnesota to brag about having 5000 less lakes than Wisconsin. :Rolleyes:
Ten thousand rolls off of the tongue better than the land of 15,000 lakes.

PJ is great for Minnesota, but at a program that expects to play for NCs you will have to have prima donnas that would not want to go along with PJ’s style. USC and FSU have too many “I didn’t come here to play school, I came here to play football” types. PJ is a great fit for a school like Minny. He is reaching the ceiling there like a flush-mount light fixture, but that ceiling is an 8-footer. An FSU or USC wants vaulted.

Well it look likes Minny has turned the corner it will be interesting to see what they do next year. If the boat rowing continues or if they fall flat ala Northwestwrn

The chosen one as you call him does not have the horses to run power football. This will always be a space and pace offense, but Scott’s on record with wanting to combine Oregon speed with Husker Power. Be patient dude. Frost’s first batch of line recruits are all redshirting.
Our current o-line has been under this coaching staff for two years and the results are less than impressive. What makes you think the new guys will do any better? Just because they are “Frost’s Guys”? Bad coaching is bad coaching regardless of whichever coaches “guys” they have on hand.

Our current o-line has been under this coaching staff for two years and the results are less than impressive. What makes you think the new guys will do any better? Just because they are “Frost’s Guys”? Bad coaching is bad coaching regardless of whichever coaches “guys” they have on hand.

Better skill set for this offense, perhaps?

Farinook is playing out of position. We have a converted TE at center, and a freshman walkon at guard. I think they will be better but at this point it’s only based on the eye test.

PJF was 12-13 at Minny prior to this season... when it turns, it turns quick ;)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back