• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked First post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeattleHusker

Travel Squad
5 Year Member
Greetings fellow Huskers,

After a few years of nearly daily visits to get my Husker news here, along with the occasional game day chat, I finally took the plunge. I did so as a thank you for the great website and for the chance to interact with some fellow Husker fans.

I was born and raised in Lincoln, the son of a Husker football and basketball player (and yes, that makes it a long time ago). My dad was also an Academic All-American and contributed to the radio broadcasts of the football games while we lived in Lincoln. After a 25 year detour in the Bay Area, I'm now in Seattle. I still live and die by the Huskers during football season, though admittedly I sometimes die more than once a weekend lately: I'm also a proud Stanford season ticket holder too.

Anyway, I hope everyone had a safe and fun 4th. I'm looking forward to talking some football (here) or current events (in the Cafe).

SeattleHusker

Welcome....we are very kind in the cafe. So much better than the uptight folk over here....
peace and welcome again

Glad to see you joined, sounds like you may have a story or three to tell. Need an avatar? :)

SeattleHusker2.gif

Last edited:

Welcome! Feel free to bask in my glow!

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back