• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked First post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greetings fellow Huskers,

I was born and raised in Lincoln, the son of a Husker football and basketball player (and yes, that makes it a long time ago). My dad was also an Academic All-American
SeattleHusker

1st thing: A mighty welcome to ya.

2nd....well, I'm trying to think of just what your last name may be. Is it one that some/many of us might recognize? Are you related to a Husker legend?

Whether or not, a new face is always welcomed.

Welcome!

As a fellow Seattlite, every time I see someone w/a Big Red license plate holder or sticker in the window, I always wonder if they're a HuskerMaxer. We need a secret hand signal or something. I usually throw the bones at the driver, but that's really kind of dangerous to do when I'm driving and I have a tendency to confuse the heck out of everyone else.

Welcome! Feel free to bask in my glow!

Just a taste of the Messiahs Aura!
odf4EQ9Wghqcke3ux7KZnxCfo1_250.gif

Also a big Wet Northwestern welcome to you. I lived in the Ballard area for about a year. Very pretty country. You & Cardinal need to get together & talk Stanford Sports also. Again welcome!

1st thing: A mighty welcome to ya.

2nd....well, I'm trying to think of just what your last name may be. Is it one that some/many of us might recognize? Are you related to a Husker legend?

Whether or not, a new face is always welcomed.

First of all, thanks to everyone for the generous welcome. It's nice to see a few neighbors from Seattle and the PNW. I caught a few games at the watch site in Kirkland before the Huskers joined the B1G. Harder to justify the drive when the games on in the living room!

As to your question, Bluto, although I think my dad's awesome, I'm pretty sure he doesn't qualify as a legend, at least not in the Husker sense.

Welcome. Always nice to have a fellow West Coaster aboard even though you traded in your Bay Area for the North West!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back