• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fire Scott Frost

I am quitting this site over this thread. Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. I refuse to be part of a site where the die hard fans post crap like this. I'm gone.

Lighten up

Fountain is good people. Its the booze doing the talking.

Which is why I asked seriously because I know him better than that

I am quitting this site over this thread. Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. I refuse to be part of a site where the die hard fans post crap like this. I'm gone.

Image result for well bye

C

Just frustration and alcohol. Probably time to lock this one.
Not really frustrated and I don't really drink. Just not gonna put up with that kind of crap. Way over the top. Best of luck to you good peeps.

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't drink, so it's not the alcohol.

Not really frustrated and I don't really drink. Just not gonna put up with that kind of crap. Way over the top. Best of luck to you good peeps.

I don't drink either but have/had buds who do and take it for what it is. Booze does not always flatter certain people.

Better turn off your radio, Twitter account and Facebook. Fountain was mild and really did not mean it.

Your always welcome here

Last edited:
Last chance to say j/k. There is a reason you can’t sign a valid contract when drunk. You don’t think straight. The guy was probably pretty much kidding through the drunken stupor.

We all know this loss stings, and even in a drunken and jokingly way, the OP is lame, but don't let that run you off of HM. Just know though, that if you do, I am hijacking your avatar.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back