• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fall Practice (8/25/18) Final Day Of Fall Camp; 8-9 PM CDT Scrimmage (Students Allowed In)

Good. I know my pop would have strongly suggested I do the same had I been a commit. My dad did not take kindly to men like Meyer. Nor do I.
There was a report on Sirius radio that Urban Meyer asked one of his staff members how to delete old text messages from his phone when all of this hit the news, and when investigators checked his text messages with Zach Smith during the time in question, they had been deleted.

There was a report on Sirius radio that Urban Meyer asked one of his staff members how to delete old text messages from his phone when all of this hit the news, and when investigators checked his text messages with Zach Smith during the time in question, they had been deleted.

I heard that. I believe it was any that were one year or older.

As you may recall he lost his beloved before committing to Nebraska. Both of his parents sound like they were great people who raised a fine son. I always have a place in my heart for kids from KS who become Huskers as my dad grew up outside of Wichita as a Husker fan.
Yeah, I remember the story well. I used to coach against his school years ago. Since my son is growing up in Kansas, he is going to have a place in that big ol' heart of yours, too.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back