• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fall Practice (8/25/18) Final Day Of Fall Camp; 8-9 PM CDT Scrimmage (Students Allowed In)

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Well here we are folks the final day of Fall Practice. Students are allowed to attend and hopefully will post a ton of photos on twitter. :)

Monday will see the Huskers prepare for their first game of the season vs MAC foe Akron. Akron finished the 2017 season with a 7-7 record including winning the MAC East with a 6-2 record. With that being said the two P-5 schools they played both blew them out. Losses were to Penn State 52-0 and Iowa State 41-14. They got blown out in the Boca Raton Bowl to FAU 50-3 to close out the 2018 season.

Well folks the season is about up on us! Do not know about you but I am ready to see and watch the real thing. Enough of the practices and daily speculation. Time to strap on the helmets and see what we got.

Reminder on in-season practice schedule:

In-season practices Media access
Mon, 8:45 a.m. None
Tue, 8:50 a.m. Def. coaches/players
Wed, 8:40 a.m. Off. coaches/players
Thu, 9:10 a.m. Coach Frost
Fri, AM None

In-season weekly press conferences
Mon, 11:30 a.m. Players
Mon, 12:30 p.m. Coach Frost

In-season Big Ten Teleconferences
Tue, 11:24 a.m. Coach Frost

Note that the Scrimmage will be a Saturday Night one from 8-9PM CDT (replicating the night start for the Akron game next week)

Also those who participated in the Nebraska Football 5K (3 mile) for pediatric brain cancer will be allowed to attend too. Thanks to my friend All 'N' 01108 for this information. :)

Last edited:
Note that the Scrimmage will be a Saturday Night one from 8-9PM CDT (replicating the night start for the Akron game next week)

Also those who participated in the Nebraska Football 5K/Mile tomorrow for pediatric brain cancer will be allowed to attend too. Thanks to my friend All 'N' 01108 for this information. :)
And we were told absolutely no pictures or videos as the event staff will be watching for it and will ask us to leave if they think we are. Not sure if that was also told to the students or not.

And we were told absolutely no pictures or videos as the event staff will be watching for it and will ask us to leave if they think we are. Not sure if that was also told to the students or not.

Thanks for that information. So no pictures, BUT on-sight thoughts from you later I hope. :)

For those with Comcast ( Ieft Comcast for Direct TV 10 years ago. Their customer serive etc. sucked).

Posted this on other teams forum that UM's actions must not have set well with a local kid ... caught news on radio as we were coming home from our HS football game tonight that 4 star LB from Nashville CPA, Kane Patterson, decommitted from Ohio State today.

Good. I know my pop would have strongly suggested I do the same had I been a commit. My dad did not take kindly to men like Meyer. Nor do I.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back