• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fall Practice (8/18/18) & BTN Bus Tour Notes: Tons Of Video/Photos Added

Realistically Top 50 at best with some of the issues we have on defense. Not to mention new coach, scheme and depth issues.

Honestly I think we are going to end up in a few shootouts and rely on our offense to pull a few games out
Agreed! Let’s hope the defense can make some TO’s and the SF offense scores A LOT! With this kind of offense, other teams kinda change their game plans as they know they either have to really take time to score, but they are more willing too take risks to try to score because they know they’ll need points to beat the Huskers now.

Realistically Top 50 at best with some of the issues we have on defense. Not to mention new coach, scheme and depth issues.

Honestly I think we are going to end up in a few shootouts and rely on our offense to pull a few games out

I'll take top 50 defense overall this season, but I'd like to see top 20 in turnover margin. Just give this offense more opportunities than our opponents.

I would like to see a big improvement in our run defense. That is vital in our division. I don't know many teams that light you up through the air. If we get better against the run we can beat the other teams in our division

I would like to see a big improvement in our run defense. That is vital in our division. I don't know many teams that light you up through the air. If we get better against the run we can beat the other teams in our division

Well it would be impossible for us to be any worse against the run than we’ve been the last several years. I just rewatched the Peach Bowl from last year. If we are anywhere close to UCF’s run defense, we’ll all be happy. They actually tackled people, and often had several folks meeting at the ball carrier.

Last edited:

Just wanted to add this tweet:

Gerry Dinardo says "The only thing the same about today's practice since we've covered Nebraska is the colors of the uniforms." for the Twitter-impaired.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back