• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fall Practice (8/16/18)

From yesterday

just an absolute embarrassment of riches at WR - I see tyjon lindsey as a very similar athlete to MW, add Jaevon McQuitty who really showed off in the spring game, the wheels of Jaron Woodyard and whatever 6'6" Justin McGriff gives you, we are just so loaded there

Crazy that our top two RB's this year weren't even on the roster last year and the third didn't see the field much.

I realize some of that is because of Tre's injury, but still amazing to me.

Crazy that our top two RB's this year weren't even on the roster last year and the third didn't see the field much.

I realize some of that is because of Tre's injury, but still amazing to me.

there were alot* of us watching M. Wilbon last year and saying - "we have got to have someone better than this" when Jaylin Bradley came in, it became apparent that we were right. and now, Bradley - clearly more explosive than last year's primary starter (wilbon) seems to be buried on the depth chart. this position is just a giant indictment against the previous staff

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back