• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fall Practice (8/16/18)

fun tidbit from Sipple on 93.7 this morning. he says they're inviting more than 100 former players to the scrimmage on Friday. Sip said (half-jokingly) that he expects to know everything that happens by noon same day

fun tidbit from Sipple on 93.7 this morning. he says they're inviting more than 100 former players to the scrimmage on Friday. Sip said (half-jokingly) that he expects to know everything that happens by noon same day
I heard that too. Can you imagine the texts and phone messages some of those 100 are going to get from Nebraska sports media folks? Yikes.

DB said there was a little skirmish in Sunday's scrimmage. Didn't go into detail on which position groups, even though he was asked.

I realize everything is on lockdown with this staff, but hopefully some of the former players leak at least some good info to us. I'm dying here.

DB said there was a little skirmish in Sunday's scrimmage. Didn't go into detail on which position groups, even though he was asked.

I realize everything is on lockdown with this staff, but hopefully some of the former players leak at least some good info to us. I'm dying here.

A little bit of chippy can be a good sign. That's what real competition drives. But would be interesting to know what went down.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back