• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Every member of the 2012 class is on campus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Out of curiosity, does Alabama run a 3-4? For some reason I thought they did for awhile. Nevertheless, it sure seems like our 2 DE commits for 2013 (Lacouture and Natter) would be perfect sized ends for a 3-4.

Alabama runs a true 3-4, but would put the play side DE in a 5 technique (head up on the tackle) and put the play side out-side linebacker in the 7 as a stand up (between the tackle and TE but shaded more to the TE). If we move to this, Im a HUUUUUGE fan. You can stunt/blitz until the cows come home and still have adequate coverage.

Last edited:

Alabama runs a true 3-4, but would put the play side DE in a 5 technique (head up on the tackle) and put the play side out-side linebacker in the 7 as a stand up (between the tackle and TE but shaded more to the TE). If we move to this, Im a HUUUUUGE fan. You can stunt/blitz until the cows come home and still have adequate coverage.

YOU'D LIKE TO THINK THAT WOULDN'T YOU!?!

princess-bride.jpg

Moss it looks like will not RS....

Barring injury...I don't see either McMullen or Moss skipping a RS. You can thank Carter coming on for that.

The nice thing is....McMullen should be pretty good....and he's not even the better of the two right now. Moss has been a real pleasant surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back