• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked ESPN says it's a done deal. The Big 14?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maybe we end up with 3 confrences of 20 and take the good schools and leave behind the dead weight. It would be Big 10, SEC and Pac......

If it is 16 i wnat to get there in a couple of years hate idea of 14 teams - Even 18 would be better- no crossover games play everyone in your division 1x then a conf champ game.

maybe we end up with 3 confrences of 20 and take the good schools and leave behind the dead weight. It would be Big 10, SEC and Pac......

If it is 16 i wnat to get there in a couple of years hate idea of 14 teams - Even 18 would be better- no crossover games play everyone in your division 1x then a conf champ game.
I don't see 20 team conferences. Maybe 4 or 5 leagues of 16. But what do I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back