• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ernest Hausmann

in mid december under legal pressure, NCAA suspended all Transfer limits and allows anyone to transfer regardless of the number of times they transferred before regardless of a coaching change.
And suspension or no, his coach leaving was already a rule. But yes, you're right, though I suspect it will be challenged with a goose Golden egg approach

Last edited:

If the Mich def isnt changing… he would do best to stay there….if not, love to have him.
Yea, the two Michigan linebackers ahead of him are off to the NFL. He could have a big year there. The only “experts” I found online predicting the portal for him said the Schools to watch for him are Ohio State, Penn State, Colorado, Oklahoma, Texas, Texas A&M. I put zero stock in any of it.

Yea, the two Michigan linebackers ahead of him are off to the NFL. He could have a big year there. The only “experts” I found online predicting the portal for him said the Schools to watch for him are Ohio State, Penn State, Colorado, Oklahoma, Texas, Texas A&M. I put zero stock in any of it.
When they lead with osu then light it up in Neon....

Yep. Too bad though as he would be an ideal WILL in this defense. Actually TW's defense is absolutely perfect for his body type, size, and strengths.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back