• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ernest Hausmann

Take him back in a second.

As a fellow Columbus-onian, though, I will yell "Traitor!!!" at him any chance I get...

...just to remind him of his mistake for hitting the portal in the first place. ;)

I thought I read the only reason he came here in the first place was some sort of connection to Frost, not a loyalty to Nebraska. So once Frost got fired he had to reason to stay.
I heard something similar. And how the family was very upset when Frost was rightfully canned.

As of this moment none of the portal sites have him, but of course that can change quickly. Hard to turn down that kind of talent if he wants to be N. We wouldn’t be the only school after him.

As of this moment none of the portal sites have him, but of course that can change quickly. Hard to turn down that kind of talent if he wants to be N. We wouldn’t be the only school after him.
He may have had Michigan as his dream school but still loves the Huskers and SF won on that alone. Him being gone he simply pursued his dream.
How much things change at Michigan and how it effects him, I won't speculate. I think the balls always been in his court and he has seen a TW led Husker D.

He may have had Michigan as his dream school but still loves the Huskers and SF won on that alone. Him being gone he simply pursued his dream.
How much things change at Michigan and how it effects him, I won't speculate. I think the balls always been in his court and he has seen a TW led Husker D.

I would think most skilled defense players would be dying to play for TW. Lineman too, but it’s the skilled guys that get the opportunity to fly and play lights out.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back