• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dylan Raiola

Status
Not open for further replies.

Even if he commits elsewhere early, I still firmly believe if we have a decent season, he could flip to us. From what I have heard, he grew up a diehard Husker fan. That doesn't just go away. Our program has been a disaster for the last decade, but Rhule is the right guy to get us back on track. We need some positive momentum in the season, but I absolutely believe it isn't over until signing day for us.

Last edited:

Ok so from what I was told, Dylan & Dom made it clear from Day One that they were concerned about the O-line and the WR core. He was asked to give the staff a little time, and his uncle & Rhule (and others) assured him that “help is on the way” and that getting guys on campus was half the battle and that if they could get some of those elite guys on campus they were certain that some would commit, hence the big recruiting weekend. Hasn’t quite worked out that way which is why he’s now leaning heavily to the Dawgs. Apparently Rhule told them that he’s still confident that he’ll land some of them but it’s appearing less and less likely.

Last edited:
Ok so from what I was told, Dylan & Dom made it clear from Day One that they were concerned about the O-line and the WR core. He was asked to give the staff a little time, and his uncle & Rhule (and others) assured him that “help is on the way” and that getting guys on campus was half the battle and that if they could get some of those elite guys on campus they were certain that some would commit, hence the big recruiting weekend. Hasn’t quite worked out that way which is why he’s now leaning heavily to the Dawgs. Apparently Rhule told them that he’s still confident that he’ll land some of them but it’s appearing less and less likely.
Makes sense. Rhule has done everything he could possibly do to get him here. At least Raiola gave Rhule a fair shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back