• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dylan Raiola

Status
Not open for further replies.

1683950482009.jpeg

And also "a lock to USC because they hired Kingsbury" and "silent commit to (insert school here)"

We've heard some information, per source, that he's going to (insert incorrect dart throw here) since he de-committed from tOSU and it's all been pretty much guesses wrapped in false assumptions.

As a side note: The pop ups on the site are usually extremely annoying. I am thankful to whomever clicked whatever button was required to start the 'Reddit-Israeli Beauties' pop up. Riveting. I'm not kidding.

Actually, the opposite. Those are the fans later on when all these guys they were told we had a "good chance" of landing don't come here.

People are just having some fun your taking it all way to serious

Speaking of if you go to the Georgia boards they are all tired of the whole thing too so it's not just Nebraska fans

Oh and speaking of the latest rumor (rumor not fact) the chatter is Dylan will be in Lincoln with some others recruits the weekend of 23-24 June

Once again not confirmed by the family

Here is the link to that rumor

Without the alcohol? How am I supposed to cope?
Buy a magazine (or whatever took the place of teenage magazines online) that explains how all teenagers think. That will help keep your mind busy. And you may find the answer of what teenage Raiola may be thinking. And then you can report back to us. All accomplished without a hangover. :)

Well if that rumor is true, we might end up seeing 300 pages here when optimism picks up once again. What's the record?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back