• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dylan Raiola

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently OSU told Raiola that they would not be taking a QB in the 2023 class. Will this change things for Raiola?

When did they tell him that?

On the other hand they may have reached out to him and told him they were going to take a 2023 QB and he was good with that

He has always said he is not afraid of completion which at a place like Ohio State he is going to get year in and year out

When did they tell him that?

On the other hand they may have reached out to him and told him they were going to take a 2023 QB and he was good with that

He has always said he is not afraid of completion which at a place like Ohio State he is going to get year in and year out
Twitter rumors

Well this is confusing. They tell Raiola they are not taking a 23 and then Kienholz flips for 23?
I was reading that OSU had a QB Glenn in this class who flipped to Florida in October and this is a replacement. I like the chance of an opening for us better, but it doesn't look like that.

OSU flipped a WSU committ 4 star QB today.....we shall see...stay tuned there is more to this story

They get 4 and 5 star QBs every year that's nothing new

Yeah I know kid out of Pierre SD who Nebraska could have and would have had they even bothered to recruit him

Yeah there is more to the story his younger brother who is a QB too may just end up at Nebraska

Stay tuned

OSU flipped a WSU committ 4 star QB today.....we shall see...stay tuned there is more to this story
I’m betting money the other half of the story is we retained Donovan to get his nephew. That may have not been the only reason, but I’ll bet it played a huge part. Rhule would be a fool not to take that deal IMO. I said it nearly three weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back