• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dylan Raiola

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm still blown away by this recruiting energy and teamwork of this staff. I don't think I've ever seen it to this level in Lincoln.

Sure, what will ultimately matter is the product on the field -- but everything Rhule and staff have done to this point earns the highest of praise from me.

Think about it -- Matt Rhule only had six weeks off between gigs. Snapped his fingers, boom, college mode.

They are working their asses off to make us proud to be Husker fans again.

:mr2:
:mr2: Thanks for showing me this one!!

Love the action of this staff. Go after him. BUT I don't want to slobber over players that are over a year away either. He isn't the end all be all...the future is what is in today's players! Unappreciate the recruiting efforts tho GBR!!!//
11 months away from signing day....

Yeah. He has time to decide after some games under Rhule...

Not a chance that happens. The final four schools are not going to wait around potentially losing out on another top QB waiting for Dylan

The Huskers iff he says no could lose out on both him and the kid from Omaha who is not going to wait around either until mid-Season to be told no

Dom has already said he will decide in March which is good for Nebraska because if he says no they can full blower after the other kid

It's very important to have your class QB onboard in order to recruit the skill players on offense etc

Dim is smart enough to realize and has no doubt spoken to Dylan on the importance of the decision date

Folks need to keep in mind too that the Railoa's realize this is a rebuild

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back