• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dylan Raiola

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is true. We are probably the least prodigious school for NFL quarterbacks. Hard to believe we couldn't accidentally sign someone once in a while. Meanwhile, Southern Illinois had Romo. Sam Hartman is at Wake Forest. It's crazy how many random schools have produced great QBs when we've had zilch
Eastern Illinois had Romo, I believe. And Garappolo as well.

And Sean Payton, which is how Romo was discovered.

I don't think it's all that important that we haven't historically produced NFL quarterbacks. We have produced some of the greatest at the CFB level.
And of course Mike Shanahan was offensive coordinator at Eastern Illinois in 1978.

That school had its share of big names. And the guy who created Jimmy Johns went to school there. The first store is in Charleston, Illinois.

Last edited:

And of course Mike Shanahan was offensive coordinator at Eastern Illinois in 1978.

That school had its share of big names. And the guy who created Jimmy Johns went to school there. The first store is in Charleston, Illinois.

Attachments

• freaking-jimmys (1).gif
    freaking-jimmys (1).gif
    973.8 KB · Views: 81

So, we have a chance, that and we maybe have MJ staying on (rumor), with a new head coach (rumor), Riola staying on (rumor), I hope he comes here!

I gotta wonder how true that really is ??? Ive read that before, but i really dont know. is that just gossip or urban legend ? if if its true, that makes me really sad

I gotta wonder how true that really is ??? Ive read that before, but i really dont know. is that just gossip or urban legend ? if if its true, that makes me really sad
All I know is the story I read about that quoted a Raiola family member and has never been refuted by them

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back