• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dylan Raiola

Status
Not open for further replies.

2. Nebraska is back near the top for Dylan Raiola.​

Farrell’s take: FACT​

Another visit for the 5-star QB to Lincoln and another good time had. While Georgia and, more recently, USC, have been rumored to be leaders over the span of his recruitment, his family connections to Nebraska are strong. And know this — new head coach Matt Rhule is pulling out all the stops for a commit that could send shockwaves through the 2024 class. I’m not saying Nebraska leads, as I still think Georgia could pull this off if he visits again, but they are back up in the lead group.

I’m not saying Nebraska leads, as I still think Georgia could pull this off if he visits again
9b97ddf3f87d6019f3b9b49063937020_w200.gif

2. Nebraska is back near the top for Dylan Raiola.​

Farrell’s take: FACT​

Another visit for the 5-star QB to Lincoln and another good time had. While Georgia and, more recently, USC, have been rumored to be leaders over the span of his recruitment, his family connections to Nebraska are strong. And know this — new head coach Matt Rhule is pulling out all the stops for a commit that could send shockwaves through the 2024 class. I’m not saying Nebraska leads, as I still think Georgia could pull this off if he visits again, but they are back up in the lead group.

If NU fails to secure Raiola, do you think we can get back in Daniel Kaelin's good graces and flip him? Or has that ship sailed?

Last edited:

If NU fails to secure Raiola, do you think we can get back in Daniel Kaelin's good graces and flip him? Or has that ship sailed?
I wouldn't be surprised to see us tell 2025 QB, Stone Saunders, that if we don't land DR, we aren't taking a 2024 high school QB and Stone is our priority. We can backfill with a portal guy who will only be here for a couple of years.

That said, is Saunders isn't intimidated by Kaelin, you take him all day as well.

Last edited:

I wouldn't be surprised to see us tell 2025 QB, Stone Saunders, that if we don't land DR, we aren't taking a 2024 high school QB and Stone is our priority. We can backfill with a portal guy who will only be here for a couple of years.

That said, is Saunders isn't intimidated by Kaelin, you take him all day as well.
Did we tell Dylan we wouldn’t take a 2025 QB? Then why would we promise a lesser recruit? Why tie your hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back