• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dylan Raiola

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd post what I heard, but it's just from my source, and I don't want to get banned or fussed for posting stuff that isn't verified/confirmed. It's not about Dylan, but others who were in town this weekend. For the record, he's one of the ones who also told me there would be no March commitment and that June was more likely.
Can you im me?

Unless the CBs are in favor of the Huskers. Then it's a different story. At least that's how it works for many on the board (not saying you specifically).
I would be just as convinced that he's going to Nebraska at that point as I am that he's going to USC right now. Ever since Malachi Coleman's recruitment I quit listening to his CB's. Word was that he was going to commit to Nebraska and then the weekend before signing day, he visited Colorado and Wiltfong put in a crystal ball to Colorado. Then on signing day, he changed it back to Nebraska. I no longer respect his predictions and play it completely day by day

All I've gotta say is, if he's not impressed by our spring game, with all of his family in attendance, then nothing will impress him.
I think he will, especially if he goes to another spring game and sees how our atmosphere stacks up. I also agree with what you said earlier about him dragging on the recruitment and I don’t see him doing it to break our hearts, that’s my bit of optimism as well

I would be just as convinced that he's going to Nebraska at that point as I am that he's going to USC right now. Ever since Malachi Coleman's recruitment I quit listening to his CB's. Word was that he was going to commit to Nebraska and then the weekend before signing day, he visited Colorado and Wiltfong put in a crystal ball to Colorado. Then on signing day, he changed it back to Nebraska. I no longer respect his predictions and play it completely day by day
He’s pretty accurate an hour out from a guy actually signing

— And rounding out the QBs is Raiola, who took another visit to Nebraska. The 5-star QB has obvious family ties with his dad and uncle, but this has become about Matt Rhule and how much they click. Rhule has done an amazing job here, and let’s admit it, he was part of why Raiola moved on from Ohio State. USC wowed him on a recent visit, and if he takes his official Georgia visit in June, that could close things out, as the Dawgs have led before and want him badly. His latest visit to Athens was his seventh, and he’s now taken eight to Nebraska. And the more visits to Lincoln he takes, the better this gets for the Huskers. I had them at a low percentage last time I wrote, but it’s rising. I’d still say USC and Georgia each have around a 40% chance to land him, but the Huskers are up to 20% and climbing. The Oregon Ducks, I feel, are out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back