• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dylan Raiola

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think the Spring game is more likely.
If he just agreed to take an official to Georgia the first week in June, I think it will be a June decision.

The above article purports to quote his dad:

“It was our sixth time being back in Athens. And it never fails to deliver. We got to take in meetings and their first padded practice. Everything about that place is elite. Coach Smart is the best in the business. It’s an ultra-competitive environment and that excites Dylan.”

Last edited:
If he just agreed to take an official to Georgia the first week in June, I think it will be a June decision.

If in fact he makes the trip

Guys lock in OVs all the time and end up commiting to another school they visit earlier

Exactly what I would expect Dom to say about one of Dylan's finalist

My sources have been telling me June for a while but posters here kept telling me there’s no way he’ll wait that long so I was hesitant to believe them… looks like they could be right

My sources have been telling me June for a while but posters here kept telling me there’s no way he’ll wait that long so I was hesitant to believe them… looks like they could be right
He has initially said March and June seems pretty late. Not crazy late but you hope he can still pull kids to NU by then.

As I read about this kid, I can't help but wonder, with all of the official and unofficial visits, all of the camps, all of the spring games, and other recruiting-related activity. when the heck does he go to school?
He’s certainly living a very different life than the average 4 or 5 star recruit. Not sue the Georgia fans or USC fans are nearly as excited about him as Husker fans.

He’s certainly living a very different life than the average 4 or 5 star recruit. Not sue the Georgia fans or USC fans are nearly as excited about him as Husker fans.

Just another day to them lol when was the last time the #1 player in the country even entertained a conversation with us?

A commitment doesn't mean he can't take officials. There's equal chance he commits this weekend and still takes an OV to Georgia as there is him not committing and going on the OV

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back