• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dylan Raiola

Status
Not open for further replies.

No idea whether Dylan will end up here... but if he does, that could be program changing for NU. It would change the narrative and perception about post-2014 Nebraska, give us a truly elite QB for the first time since 2001, and I have to think he would help draw in some other top talent that might not otherwise consider NU.

OSU media think Lincoln Riley has his dirty fingers all over this. They are not even considering the idea of Raiola coming to Nebraska.

The other juicy, hilarious part of this decommit is the "sky is falling" mentality of OSU fans. So many comments about their "reign being over."

That should be saved for fanbases like ours who should be negative and nasty. Not a spoiled fanbase like theirs.

Last edited:

No idea whether Dylan will end up here... but if he does, that could be program changing for NU. It would change the narrative and perception about post-2014 Nebraska, give us a truly elite QB for the first time since 2001, and I have to think he would help draw in some other top talent that might not otherwise consider NU.
I don't recall if DR was working toward becoming an early enrollee but this would potentially allow for Rhule to get the progams legs under it - OLine development, Offensive Philosophy. Many reasons to be excited about this news and our chances.

Hate to break it to you.

Head coaches don't hire a critical position coach in hopes to sign a prized relative. It's actually comical to think that considering offensive line is the area in most need of improvement.
I never said he wasn’t a good coach as well, I think people are coming to that conclusion because of what I said. But don’t think for a second that his nephew didn’t have anything to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back