• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dylan Raiola 2024 5 * QB: Commits To Ohio State

Nebraska has no shot with him, unless they start winning now. 5* QB isn’t coming to NU to join a perennial loser. That’s what NU is right now, until they otherwise.

Nebraska has no shot with him, unless they start winning now. 5* QB isn’t coming to NU to join a perennial loser. That’s what NU is right now, until they say otherwise.

I think every scenario I've read that includes us in a favorable light in the Raiola conversation, does include winning.

That's kind of the key to a lot of things.

I will never believe that. Not suggesting some don’t have serious love for the game, but if money didn’t matter, they’d do it for next to nothing. They don’t. Brady has given discounts, but he’s made nearly 300 million in salary alone. It is about the money.
The only way the money matters to Brady is if he wants to out earn his wife for once.

Definitely have to have a winning season

They seem pretty confident that seven or more wins would do the trick

That is the KEY as they are pretty confident about the connection, love of program etc.

I have know doubt Dom wants him here the rest is on the team to make happen
I think a winning season and a premier win somewhere along the way, makes it really tough to turn down the legacy factor

A few serious posters have mentioned the legacy factor as being important. I have a hard time seeing that. I doubt if he saw many games in Lincoln in which his uncle played. To me at least,that is what would create some kind of legacy factor - being there game after game and cheering them on.

But I could be wrong. That might have been the focus of his attention when he was younger.

A few serious posters have mentioned the legacy factor as being important. I have a hard time seeing that. I doubt if he saw many games in Lincoln in which his uncle played. To me at least,that is what would create some kind of legacy factor - being there game after game and cheering them on.

But I could be wrong. That might have been the focus of his attention when he was younger.
Best thing to do is go back to what prior legacies said at the time and did come.
Ruuds area great example

Did his Uncle ever play in Lincoln while playing for Wisconsin?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back