• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dylan Raiola 2024 5 * QB: Commits To Ohio State

1648639818410.png

I think if we make some noise this year and get to 8-9 wins we have a chance. A QB prospect like this won't come to Nebraska to play if we are still mediocre or worse. I would assume one of the goals of a 5 star QB would be to progress into a very high draft pick. If we can't protect him or showcase his talent while winning that won't happen so he has to feel like we will be competing at a high level when he is here. Joe Burrow would not have been a #1 pick if he had gone to Nebraska.

I think if we make some noise this year and get to 8-9 wins we have a chance. A QB prospect like this won't come to Nebraska to play if we are still mediocre or worse. I would assume one of the goals of a 5 star QB would be to progress into a very high draft pick. If we can't protect him or showcase his talent while winning that won't happen so he has to feel like we will be competing at a high level when he is here. Joe Burrow would not have been a #1 pick if he had gone to Nebraska.
Exactly. This upcoming year will go a long ways in determining what type of talent we can attract. If it turns out to be another bust we'll need to rely on the power of the new head coach to bring in some of these top shelf players.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back