• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dr. Tom on Adrian Martinez, facilities & more

JHudson

Administrator
Staff member
20 Year Member
This is from Thursday morning's Big Red Breakfast. A lot of this is behind the OWH's paywall right now, but the tweets give you an idea of what was said. There are separate stories about facilities and the team.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1566366784914.jpg
    FB_IMG_1566366784914.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 120

Nebraska is likely looking for someone to make a donation of $15 million to $20 million to help fund a new facility and get naming rights ......

Warren Edward Buffett Facility

He's already donate Huskers plane. $250M DreamLiner 787-10. ;)

Save money .... no charter flights anymore !
P0rKTRh.png

Last edited:
Nebraska is likely looking for someone to make a donation of $15 million to $20 million to help fund a new facility and get naming rights ......

!

I have a source who said the money is accounted for. They are just waiting for the right time to make the announcement. But it's a done deal.

I have a source who said the money is accounted for. They are just waiting for the right time to make the announcement. But it's a done deal.
If it wasn't done I'm guessing it is now. Your chance to get your name on it? Hell yes.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back