• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Don Garber respond's to JK's comments on MLS in a blistering manner

Never seen this before anywhere....

Brian Sciaretta @BrianSciaretta · Don Garber's comments are hard hitting and this is a major story to have a league commissioner and NT coach be at such odds.

Brian Sciaretta @BrianSciaretta · This is not a call I wanted to have made - Don Garber

Ben Jata @Ben_Jata ·

B0A51piIYAA3mQF.jpg:large

OUCH....and I agree....

Andrew Das @AndrewDasNYT · Garber: “I think (Klinsmann) needs to think very hard about how he manages himself publicly.”

Oh boy.....this is getting good....

Andrew Das @AndrewDasNYT · Garber: "I believe Landon should have been in Brazil.” Oh boy. Gloves off now, picking scabs.

Andrew Das @AndrewDasNYT · Not sure Sunil Gulati expected to be thrust into the UN peacekeeper role again so soon.

LOL....

Andrew Das @AndrewDasNYT · That said, if this Garber-Klinsmann spat devolves into a back and forth of 'Yo momma' shots, we're all winners.

I agree....its a good league and only getting better....

Andrew Das @AndrewDasNYT · If Garber's intent is to defend his league's honor, that's great. But it's also not necessary.

Andrew Das @AndrewDasNYT · Garber: "I have sent a very strong letter to Sunil." Also said he sent Jurgen a note. They haven't spoken.

Andrew Das @AndrewDasNYT US Soccer says Klinsmann is traveling. No comment from him on Garber's teleconference expected for now.

Hard to argue that then or now....

Adam Serrano @LAGalaxyInsider · "I believe that Landon should have been in Brazil...because his performance dictated it... His treatment was inexcusable." - Don Garber

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back