• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Does this hurt recruiting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No rules have been broken here....no action needs to be taken.....

I agree! On some boards thread with titles such as these would be locked or the titles changed! What is the motive to start a thread like these if you are a Nebraska fan?

Mods: Please take a close look and take action if need be.

I agree! On some boards thread with titles such as these would be locked or the titles changed! What is the motive to start a thread like these if you are a Nebraska fan?

Mods: Please take a close look and take action if need be.

Before you ascend from your mighty throne, why don't you actually read this thread I started. I pointed out a NEBRASKA publication throws out an article about Bo being a candidate at another school and ties it in with a RECRUITING article. I asked if this would hurt recruiting by quoting a certain aspect of what I read AND linked. And then I made the 1st comment expanding on how I thought it MIGHT hurt recruiting. Until O'husker made his comment on the "negativity" of some of the newest recruiting threads, there was legitimate discussion on my thread. As for the others? I read them, and, like 99% of the time for all threads I read, I didn't make a comment and whether I liked or disliked the thread, I read it and move on.

I really like how some people on Huskermax act like this should be the Husker Disney site and everything should be peaches and creme and butterflies and all things good and perfect! :rolleyes:

unicornrainbow.jpg

Attachments

• unicornrainbow.jpg
    unicornrainbow.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back