• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Does this hurt recruiting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cause to me it means:
A) Bo is a candidate (whether PSU wants him or both are mutually interested) or.....

B) He is NOT a candidate (whether his choice or PSU's) and all this "sensationalistic" journalism does is scare away potential recruits or make current commits rethink their decision.

Last edited:
Bo isn't going to PSU. That place is a mess and is going to be a mess for a long time. I don't see any big program coach leaving for PSU. PSU is going to have to settle for a caretaker coach while they clean up from the JoePa legacy.

Bryan Munson knows better....to write such stuff....they must be in despearte need of paid customers....

This is a non-story....

Bryan Munson knows better....to write such stuff....they must be in despearte need of paid customers....

This is a non-story....

I agree with what you and FLA4NEB said that he isn't leaving, but if I am a potential or committed recruit (i.e. 17-19 year old kid) who had coaches either visit me or call me, and now I read this after the fact, what are they to think? ESPECIALLY potential recruits who are maybe 50-50 (i.e. borderline)?

Trying to sell subscriptions and stories (OWH) has hurt this program before.

So, over the last 24 hours, here are the TITLES of four (4) threads listed under Recruiting:

"Does this hurt recruiting?"

"Raunchiest recruiting season EVER!"

Negative Recruiting - quick question"

"ND trying to steal recruit #3!"

Wow, do we all need to retake that Dale Carnegie class again???

No one is going to believe this for even one second....and it won't hurt the program at all.....for that very reason...

I agree with what you and FLA4NEB said that he isn't leaving, but if I am a potential or committed recruit (i.e. 17-19 year old kid) who had coaches either visit me or call me, and now I read this after the fact, what are they to think? ESPECIALLY potential recruits who are maybe 50-50 (i.e. borderline)?

Trying to sell subscriptions and stories (OWH) has hurt this program before.

I don't buy this for a minute, but do find it intriguing that Bo's name continues to surface. Is it because Bo keeps floating his name out there or is it because everyone just recognizes that he is a good coach that really doesn't have ties to NU so he is always a name that can be floated. Stoops' name always gets floated and he has never left OU, so I don't really worry too much about these types of things.

So, over the last 24 hours, here are the TITLES of four (4) threads listed under Recruiting:

"Does this hurt recruiting?"

"Raunchiest recruiting season EVER!"

Negative Recruiting - quick question"

"ND trying to steal recruit #3!"

Wow, do we all need to retake that Dale Carnegie class again???

I agree! On some boards thread with titles such as these would be locked or the titles changed! What is the motive to start a thread like these if you are a Nebraska fan?

Mods: Please take a close look and take action if need be.

Last edited:
I agree! On some boards thread with titles such as these would be locked or the titles changed! What is the motive to start a thread like these if you are a Nebraska fan?

Most who do this are just looking to troll and stir the pot.

Oh no..... somebody's in trouble! ;):lol:

I don't buy this for a minute, but do find it intriguing that Bo's name continues to surface. Is it because Bo keeps floating his name out there or is it because everyone just recognizes that he is a good coach that really doesn't have ties to NU so he is always a name that can be floated. Stoops' name always gets floated and he has never left OU, so I don't really worry too much about these types of things.

I would argue that he does have ties to Nebraska.

What gets old is the thread police who feel they have to monitor everyone. We are not in grade school anymore. If you don't like the thread or the title, then don't read it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back