• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Does HM have influenza??

HuskerNLawrence

Recruit
5 Year Member
Is anyone else having some viral attacks with the HM web site like I am?? Past 2 days, while at work, with a large thick fire wall, whenever I try to open up HM or links my browser opens up 10 other pages that are blocked.

While I am typing this, I have had recurrently 6 pages attempt to open up. Frustrating. :banghead:
I bet Bo did it.

I can't read a complete sentence without having to delete windows now. Does not happen when I go directly to sites without going through HM.

I demand a refund!!! Just kidding. Glad it's not signing day!!!

I emailed them a couple of days ago and asked the same question, I am in Topeka. Maybe it is a Kansas thing?

i agree about the ads...the video ones make it frustratingly difficult to use the site or have more than one tab open at once

I have had the same problem and PM'd the boss about it. Have it both at home and at work, hopefully they can find a resolution before signing day.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back