• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Does HM have influenza??

Heck I posted a method here this morning to avoid all these website issues and it was mysteriously deleted. My post shows but nothing with it? Guess these "attackers" are smarter then ya might imagine! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Heck I posted a method here this morning to avoid all these website issues and it was mysteriously deleted. My post shows but nothing with it? Guess these "attackers" are smarter then ya might imagine! :rolleyes:

My post on page 1 as well. All I did was state why I do not have any issues, I guess it is against the TOS, now I know I guess.:confused:

I use Firefox for years and no HM problems for this thread discussions. Not once. And also joined Huskerboard.com member. Today, I ventured HB website (forum) but all of the sudden ......

attack1_zps6c5fa3ca.jpg

WHOA. First time. Of course I selected "Get me out of here"

I know nothing about the legitimacy of that particular page, but the best bet when you get something like that is to go down to your taskbar and manually close the window there. Clicking any button on the page itself even if it says "close this window" could be a consent to download a virus or malware.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back