• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Do you have unique Husker "Stuff"?

Corn.jpg

I have a hand bill in Japanese advertising the ‘88 KState game played in Tokoyo, AKA The Cova-Cola Bowl. It has a painting intended to be our starting QB, Steve Taylor, who in this depiction appears to be Caucasian.

I have a hand bill in Japanese advertising the ‘88 KState game played in Tokoyo, AKA The Cova-Cola Bowl. It has a painting intended to be our starting QB, Steve Taylor, who in this depiction appears to be Caucasian.
Didn't we have some players get busted for shoplifting or something on that trip?

Didn't we have some players get busted for shoplifting or something on that trip?
No. The TSU band played at halftime. When they weren’t busy practicing they went into electronics stores and showed their surprise at expensive items on display not being bolted, chained or cabled down by taking them without paying.

I thought the game was in ‘92.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back