• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Do we really suck this bad?

We're bad, but we are a handful of plays from beating ranked NW and Iowa. I think that makes it somewhat more frustrating.

Yes we indeed suck. Previous teams have been sucky here and there, but now it’s our defining characteristic.

It turns out that our designated savior is our worst coach since T.O., by a lot.

It’s just numb. Now, if NU wins, it’s like, holy moly, they won a game. Just can’t seem to play flawlessly enough to win most times.
Nope it still hurts...yep definitely hurts otherwise I would just care anymore. I never see that happening.... I get as negative as some on here but I am venting... not calling for our coaches heads.

also I am in the school that it cannot ALL be blamed on the coaches...AND I am admittedly hypocritical because if the coaches see that a player is not executing that player should sit. Frost did this with AM with SOME success but unfortunately not enough.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back