• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Different Vibe this Spring?

We went 3-6 last year, guys, and lost arguably our best player to the portal.

My butt is firmly planted in "I'll believe it when I see it" mode.

We went 3-6 last year, guys, and lost arguably our best player to the portal.

My butt is firmly planted in "I'll believe it when I see it" mode.
Agree that “seeing is believing” but I do think there are lots of reasons for hope. Yes Robinson was arguably (as you say) , the best “skill player” on the team. However, I’d argue back that he wasn’t the most important piece of the progress puzzle. . The nearly entire mature D coming back is huge and the O-line talent we see are the key ingredients that give me the greatest reasons to hope for improvement. We’ll certainly have to wait and “see”.

Last edited:
Agree that “seeing is believing” but I do think there are lots of reasons for hope. Yes Robinson was arguably (as you say) , the best “skill player” on the team. However, I’d argue back that he wasn’t the most important piece of the progress puzzle. . The nearly entire mature D coming back is huge and the O-line talent we see are the key ingredients that give me the greatest reasons to hope for improvement. We’ll certainly have to wait and “see”.
For this year, I'll take the D returners over WR leaving.
Having the O line improve is a must, and likely to happen.

Alot of unknowns, but never so many answers with so much talent.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back