• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dennis LeBlanc is Interim AD

Thank you seems like he is more than qualified. To the original point. If the athletes like him. Pull the trigger. Transition would be nearly seamless.
Has been one of the Most Respected guys in the Department by both Coaches and athletes for years.Just quietly does his job and really has been a key mentor for so many. Hasn't gotten a lot of notice by those outside but believe me Those in the Department Really respect him. I have no idea if he would want the position on fulltime basis.

I would assume they want more of a sales guy, fundraiser, handshaker and probably a younger guy, ideally, who can be put in place for 15-20 yr hopefully

I would assume they want more of a sales guy, fundraiser, handshaker and probably a younger guy, ideally, who can be put in place for 15-20 yr hopefully
Agree and someone who is actively engaged nationwide with the ongoing changes in college athletics. LeBlanc is certainly a solid interim and I wouldn't be against him being hired full-time, but I think they will look to bring in someone that is more connected nationwide.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back