• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dennis LeBlanc is Interim AD

Obviously he has the accadamic side of things covered. I simply wonder about how much experience he has handling all the other critical disciplines needed to be a successful AD. Guess we’re going to find out if he’s elevated to more than interim director. We’ve all seen the disasters created when we hired some very marginal AD’s to put it nicely. I wish him nothing but great success going forward! Nebraska athletics really can’t afford to take anymore backward steps imo. Things have been trending up and we need to keep that going.

Obviously he has the accadamic side of things covered. I simply wonder about how much experience he has handling all the other critical disciplines needed to be a successful AD. Guess we’re going to find out if he’s elevated to more than interim director. We’ve all seen the disasters created when we hired some very marginal AD’s to put it nicely. I wish him nothing but great success going forward! Nebraska athletics really can’t afford to take anymore backward steps imo. Things have been trending up and we need to keep that going.
He won't be a candidate for the AD position. Adequate caretaker until we can fill the job. Which might be a while.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back