• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Darien Chase transferring

Yeah, I thought the group looked solid, but unproven going into 2019. I don't think anyone could argue there isn't more talent in the room headed into 2020 and maybe that's one of the drivers. Betts, Brown and Manning joining that group does complicate things for the rest of the kids looking for playing time.
I was actually shocked our 2019 recruits couldn't get on the field with how much we struggled. We have 5 recruits including the top JUCO in the country and the highest ranked Nebraska player in years at that position for 2020, no excuses this year.

I was actually shocked our 2019 recruits couldn't get on the field with how much we struggled. We have 5 recruits including the top JUCO in the country and the highest ranked Nebraska player in years at that position for 2020, no excuses this year.
Something just gnaws at me about that. You’d think one, just one, would make some impact in getting Reps.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back