• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dana Holgorsen In Talks About A Possible Role On Huskers Staff

Yea no doubt but I think it would be out of character for Rhule to screw with his present staff.
I don't think creating a co-OC position would necessarily be screwing Satterfield unless he took away his play-calling duties.

I don't think creating a co-OC position would necessarily be screwing Satterfield unless he took away his play-calling duties.
Yep. How will Satt learn to Implement new things? This is cohesion we're talking about here, learning, growing and getting better while using an ever changing roster.

It is very clear our offense needs a ton of help. Satterfield has proven he does not have the it factor to get the offense moving. I would think Hogerson is an excellent insurance policy that we do not put that offense back on the field. Satterfield would be lucky to have a guy like DH to work with.

Rumor board thread and football board thread merged and parked on Football board. There's been enough media coverage to prove discussions are being had, so the possibility of DH coming to NU is definitely not just a rumor at this point.

By definition maybe. I consider them very similar.
By definition, by execution, by responsibilities. Many differences.

With that said, all schemes or "offenses" are a blend of what's already been used in the past. But having studied both, there are many differences when comparing the ball-control concepts of the WC offense versus the digit system of Air Raid, or its predecessor, the Air Coryell offense.

The true relationship between the two is the utilization of the pass as an extension of the run game. But even from that perspective it is different as Air Raid is designed to attack down the field while the WC focuses on the short passing game and ball control, utilizing progressive concepts for the QB.

Last edited:
1704983019824.png

On a side note. The UH president that fired him advertises that she is a Cougar.

It is very clear our offense needs a ton of help. Satterfield has proven he does not have the it factor to get the offense moving. I would think Hogerson is an excellent insurance policy that we do not put that offense back on the field. Satterfield would be lucky to have a guy like DH to work with.
Or our QB play was horrific and that was a handicap to his success. IMO

By definition, by execution, by responsibilities. Many differences.

With that said, all schemes or "offenses" are a blend of what's already been used in the past. But having studied both, there are many differences when comparing the ball-control concepts of the WC offense versus the digit system of Air Raid, or its predecessor, the Air Coryell offense.

The true relationship between the two is the utilization of the pass as an extension of the run game. But even from that perspective it is different as Air Raid is designed to attack down the field while the WC focuses on the short passing game and ball control, utilizing progressive concepts for the QB.
Listen up, I know the difference and there isnt much. I agree with some of your premis, however, a WC team such as U of W becomes air raid when their run game fails. Your arguing semantics.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back