• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dana Holgorsen In Talks About A Possible Role On Huskers Staff

Costa Rica Red

Scout Team
5 Year Member
I'm seeing speculation that Former UH & WVU HC Dana Holgorsen might be coming aboard as an analyst/ offense asst. Evidently, he's been seen around Lincoln/ Campus this weekend.

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Not saying it'd be a bad hire, but Houston fired Holgorsen the Sunday after Thanksgiving. Seems to me this would have come to light sooner if he was at the top of the list.
[Edit: Not sure how being a Co-OC would work for Satterfield.]

Last edited:
Not saying it'd be a bad hire, but Houston fired Holgorsen the Sunday after Thanksgiving. Seems to me this would have come to light sooner if he was at the top of the list.
[Edit: Not sure how being a Co-OC would work for Satterfield.]

There might have been more than one contender for the job. No reason to rush this particular hire. Due diligence is needed with such young potential at stake.

Possibly the next head coach? Yeah, I said it. Rhule has a tall order in front of him and a bowl game isn't going to do a thing for him. He MUST get into the playoff in the next two or three years. He got his QB (s). He has the best facilities money can buy, he has a fan base CONTRIBUTING MONEY to pay players (and I'm not just talking wealthy alumni and supporters. I'm talking paycheck to paycheck middle class fans giving away their hard earned money to put a winner on the field). Rhule has everything he says he needs to win. 2-3 years.

Possibly the next head coach? Yeah, I said it. Rhule has a tall order in front of him and a bowl game isn't going to do a thing for him. He MUST get into the playoff in the next two or three years. He got his QB (s). He has the best facilities money can buy, he has a fan base CONTRIBUTING MONEY to pay players (and I'm not just talking wealthy alumni and supporters. I'm talking paycheck to paycheck middle class fans giving away their hard earned money to put a winner on the field). Rhule has everything he says he needs to win. 2-3 years.

Alrighty then

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back