• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dabo says "we're the best ever"!

1995 is still the best ever in terms of what they did to the 13 teams they faced and the relative quality of those teams at the time....i.e. something like 4 teams that finished top 10.

As for what would happen if you could magically face the two off? I think it's getting to a point where even that 1995 defense might have a hard time keeping teams down week in/week out. On the right night ...?

Nice, so you probably have more knowledge than me about Clemson. I could see A&M possibly upsetting them, but with Miami and FSU down the ACC is WEAK. I do expect a few close ones.

I don't know how much of what my kid picks up is legit or his mishearing or misunderstanding stuff, so I'm not sure I'm that dialed in, LOL. For example, he's been talking smack about Trevor Lawrence all year. Didn't think he was athletic enough....wasn't as fast as Deshaun Watson or Kelly Bryant, blah, blah, blah...despite how many times I'd told him the kid could flat play. The ACC was a little shaky this past fall. I don't think FSU stays down for long, but Miami could be circling the drain. North Carolina will be good from time to time as will most of the rest of that conference.

This is the most stupidly petty thread of all time. The head coach of a NC team says they are the best ever. Oh the horror.

I don't think anyone's bagging on Dabo, just one or two folks taking him a little too literally when he's absolutely jacked up about adding a trophy to the case. I've seem much dumber threads, FWIW.

I don't think anyone's bagging on Dabo, just one or two folks taking him a little too literally when he's absolutely jacked up about adding a trophy to the case. I've seem much dumber threads, FWIW.
I was more about how petty it was. Not stupid, stupidly petty.

Really? I have a hard time believing that they are better than the '95 Huskers. I think somewhere I read that statistically, NU was better in points per play gained, allowed, etc, etc.
No Team came within 14 points of Nebraska, plus Nebraska beat 5 top 10 teams by at least 21 points or more. Clemson barely beat Syracuse 27-23. If Nebraska's 95 team played Clemson, the Huskers would be the favorite by 11 pts or more.

This Clemson team would beat the 95 Huskers. Hate to say it, but I think they would.
Not so fast ... strength against strength ... the Pipeline versus Clemson's D-Line. Advantage Huskers.

Control the clock, wear down their defense - Huskers by 10.

If it's a 'stupidly' thread, then why are you replying and what does that make you?
Once again. Try reading comprehension. I did not say it is stupid. I said it was "stupidly Petty". I am letting the OP know that he is being really petty. In the vernacular of today's youth. When you say something is "stupid" and then follow that with another word. It means it is that to the extreme. So if I eat something that tastes good. I might say, "this is stupid good." If a song has a good beat I might say it is a "stupid good beat." If something is really ugly you might say, "That paint job is stupid ugly." In this case I said stupidly petty. Meaning I think the persons post was really petty.

This is an unfortunate side effect of coaching kids in the inner city. You pick up some of the lingo.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back