• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

CWS

What is it, with the douche bags, that have to yell(even when nothing is going on, or no play has been made) here at the CWS? I can't be the only one that is completely turned off and annoyed as hell, by that douchebaggery. You'd think, that they could ask these idiots to knock that crap off.

In other news, Arkansas is definitely outplaying the Beavers tonight. 4 - 1 hogs, top 9, 1 out.

Last edited:

I'm not. The Beavs have their fairly recent CWS titles already.

And how can I not love Dave Van Horn?

Go Hogs!
Good point. I hadn't looked at it that way, hadn't even thought about it actually. I'd actually be pretty happy if Van Horn won a title, which, I think he does tonight. You've convinced me, and while I like a nice Beaver versus some Hog, I will root for DVH to win tonight.

OSU leads Arkansas 2 - 1 bottom 5.
Hogs just tied the game up, as I am typing, with a blooper to left center field. 2 - 2 with men on 1st and 2nd, 1 out.

Wild pork, takes the lead on a shot back up the middle. 3 - 2 porky pig. Men on the corners with 2 outs.

After an error puts OSU on first, a crushed single puts men on the corners for the Beavers. 2 on no outs.... top 6

WOW!!! A poor bunt attempt leads to a double play, and leaves a man on 1st. Helluva defensive play for the Hogs.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back