• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

CWS

UNC has won 7 straight, and 11 out of their last 12. Might be the team to beat right now.

Today
Texas v Arkansas 2EST
TTech v Florida 7EST

I know Horns fans are pretty pumped about renewing this old rivalry. I'm thinking Arkansas is favored.

Actually, an interesting dynamic for the fans. The Nebraska locals would already be rooting against UT. Add in the fact that they will probably be rooting for Dave Van Horn. Fun! That's a game I'd love to attend.

Last edited:
I know Horns fans are pretty pumped about renewing this old rivalry. I'm thinking Arkansas is favored.

Actually, an interesting dynamic for the fans. The Nebraska locals would already be rooting against UT. Add in the fact that they will probably be rooting for Dave Van Horn. Fun! That's a game I'd love to attend.
Arkansas started the bottom of the 6th over 3 hours ago. They were leading 3-2, then scored 2 runs before a lightning delay of 2 hrs 47 minutes. They have scored another 6 runs and are still batting. They now lead 11-2 with 2 outs in the bottom of the 6th.

Good for the Arkansas' on beating the Texas outta Texas. Hopefully, those burnt orange uglies go 0 - 2 and go the Texas home.

Tex Tech and Florida scoreless top 3 with 1 on, 1 out.

Tech pitcher called for a balk, with men on the corners, Gators lead 1 - 0 as both runners advance a base. 1 out, man on 2nd.

After a lead off single for the Red Raiders, and a called balk on the Gators, then a wp, for a stolen base, Tech ties the game at 1 apiece. Bottom of the 4th coming up.

Well, I stepped outside to watch an amazing sunset with stormy looking clouds, so I don't know what happened, but Tex Tech is up 5 - 1 heading into the bottom of the 6th.

Gators pull to within 2 with a two run dinger.
They also escape disaster after having men on 2nd and 3rd with no outs, with 3 straight SO's. Heading to the bottom of the 8th.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back