• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Selection Show 11AM CDT ESPN 2 (5/27/24) Huskers Headed To Stillwater

Huskerfan69

Travel Squad
2 Year Member
Last edited:

Ohhh man...I am out here in Virginia...I just might take a trek down to Chapel Hill to watch if this is the case! :)

I think the South Dakota State game may have cost us a #1 seed. Before the game I was joking we needed a rainout because even a win didn't do anything.

The loss dropped us from #18 to #30 in the RPI and we only recovered to #28.

Yeah, of the projections I've seen, the majority have us going to Kentucky. I've seen others with North Carolina, Oklahoma, and Oregon State.

Last edited:
Yeah, of the projections I've seen, the majority have us going to Kentucky. I've seen others with North Carolina, Oklahoma, and Oregon State.

I also saw one earlier where it had NU going to Charlottesville VA. I would love that since that would be just a 2 hour drive for me to cheer them on. What time is the selection show tomorrow?

1st round sites

• Athens, Georgia – Georgia (39-15)
  • Chapel Hill, North Carolina – North Carolina (42-13)
  • Charlottesville, Virginia – Virginia (41-15)
  • Clemson, South Carolina – Clemson (41-14)
  • Bryan-College Station, Texas – Texas A&M (44-13)
  • Corvallis, Oregon – Oregon State (42-14)
  • Fayetteville, Arkansas – Arkansas (43-14)
  • Greenville, North Carolina – East Carolina (43-15)
  • Knoxville, Tennessee – Tennessee (50-11)
  • Lexington, Kentucky – Kentucky (40-14)
  • Norman, Oklahoma – Oklahoma (37-19)
  • Raleigh, North Carolina – NC State (33-20)
  • Santa Barbara, California – UC Santa Barbara (42-12)
  • Stillwater, Oklahoma – Oklahoma State (40-17)
  • Tallahassee, Florida – Florida State (42-15)
  • Tucson, Arizona – Arizona (36-21)

Can't be worse than the women's softball when all 13 SEC teams were in the national tournament. Thankfully, only 2 of them made it to the CWS. (Although Texas and Oklahoma are both there still repping the B12 as the top two overall seeds).

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back