• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Creighton vs Nebraska (4-5-2011 18:35)

Dang it BTBR, your Royals just tied the game up in the bottom of the 8th. Come on White Sox, might need to revamp the bullpen already.

Is Fiala a Creighton fan? Now, he says, unfortunately, they left 10 men on base. Unfortunately? Geesh!!! A few times this evening, it seemed he felt sorry for them, or was rooting for them. :stickouttongue:

Last edited:
Is Fiala a Creighton fan? Now, he says, unfortunately, they left 10 men on base. Unfortunately? Geesh!!! A few times this evening, it seemed he felt sorry for them, or was rooting for them. :stickouttongue:

I don't think so. Remember, he was doing analysis on a national network, so he has to appear somewhat neutral.

Huskers Win!

Cheers to Mike Anderson and his deft managerial skills for having the Huskers win a game they should win! Nothing says "coaching legend" like beating the Bluejays for the first time in 3 years at Haymarket Park.

Extension for MA to follow!

Thanks CBob for the Pbp. Just read through it and a win is a win. Was on the plane between Charlotte and Frankfurt Germany on my way to Istanbul while the game was on. Not a bad excuse actually to miss the game.

Thanks CBob for the Pbp. Just read through it and a win is a win. Was on the plane between Charlotte and Frankfurt Germany on my way to Istanbul while the game was on. Not a bad excuse actually to miss the game.

Boy, some people will do anything to get out of helping with the PBP.:Biggrin:

I don't think so. Remember, he was doing analysis on a national network, so he has to appear somewhat neutral.

I agree with C Bob. Fiala apparently leans over backwards when he does NU-Creighton games. I thought he sounded pro Bluejays!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back